Android is the most used and one of the powerful Mobile OS in the Tech World.Android comes with wide variety of features and comes with pre-loaded security options.
Now remember about Hackers, Thousands of Phones are being hacked every day around the globe and don’t you want to protect yourself from this Hackers and other Spyware software.Those malicious files can delete your phone’s files, damage your phone and even they can steal your Passwords.
So for protecting our self from this virus and other spyware, we can install Antivirus software.Today in this article I’m going to share you the most popular and strongest Android Antivirus Apps ever.
(You can download the Apps listed below from the link given just below of the specific app.Play store links)
1. Bitdefender Mobile Security
Bitdefender is one of the most used Antivirus software among PC/Laptop users.Bitdefender has many versions, which include both Premium and FREE versions.Most of the users are going to use the FREE Version.
FREE Version offers many tools like anti-Virus scanner, Anti-Malware, Anti-Phishing and many more which will help you to scan your device completely.
2. Avast! Mobile Security
Avast Antivirus is well known in the security world.You may be already familiar with the PC Version of Avast.Avast antivirus for Computers itself works really good and it’s time to check how it works on your Android Smartphone.
Avast antivirus comes with many new and improved tools like Virus scanner, virus remover, network meter, app manager and firewall to keep your Device away from malicious apps.
3. Trust Go Antivirus & Mobile Security
This awesome tool works great in your device and some of the highlighted features of this app are Security Scanner, Secure App Search, Secure Web Browsing, Data Backup, Privacy Guard etc.,
4. AVG Antivirus Security
AVG is one of the oldest and prominent computer security software developers.AVG also have Android App security which comes with a Premium version and FREE version.Anyway, Premium version is good than the Free version as it has many features that FREE Version not.
AVG Antivirus is developed by AVG Company which also have Computer Antivirus and scanners.Security Scanner and Secure App Search are the highlighted tools of the app.
5. Kaspersky Internet Security
Like Avast and AVG, Kaspersky also has Computer version of software to protect your Computers from Hackers and virus.Free and Paid version are the two varients in which Kaspersky comes out of the box.
Anti-malware Protection, Web Protection, Anti-Theft Protection, Privacy Protection, Call & Text Filter are the some security tools Kaspersky have.It is one of the best used and most rated antiviruses in google Play.
Features That A Antivirus Should Have:
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016