Today in this Article you will find, How to Snap and Upload a 360-degree Photo to Facebook from your Smartphone.Facebook allows us to upload both 360 degree Videos and Photos.To snap a 360 degree photo all you want is a Smartphone and an Application capable of taking 360 degree photos.
Before starting the tutorial, Have a look at some most popular 360 degree Photos and Videos in Facebook or simply type and search "360 photos" in the Facebook Search Box.You can view those 360 degree photos from computer device by simply dragging the mouse on the Photo and if you are a Smartphone user, you can directly view the image by rotating your Smartphone.
As I mentioned earlier. You need an App called Street View Camera, which is Google’s Official Street View App to snap 360 degree Photos. You can directly download Google Street View App from the Play Store for Android users and from iTunes for iPhone users.
So let’s see How to Snap and Upload 360 degree Photos to Facebook
That’s it, we have successfully uploaded a 360 degree Photo to Facebook.
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016