Have you ever thought of is there a way for redirecting one page to another page or post on a blogger blog ? If not there’s a way for doing it.
Recently i wanted to change my About Us page’s URL into a new one because it was not a SEO Friendly one. While changing my about us page i don’t want to loose my visitors and SEO Ranking so just i enabled Custom Redirects for that two particular pages and all done
If you also want to change your post or page for similar reason you can also implement below given method.
Read ; Get a Free XYZ Domain Name
How To Do It ?
Go to Blogger Dashboard > Settings > Search Preference
Now click on custom redirects option
Click on Add New
There you will get two boxes to fill your new and old post/page URL there
In the field from type the old page/post URL
In the field To type the new page/post URL
Now tick mark on Permanent option
Finally save changes , That’s all
That’s all how simple it is next time on wards when you go to your old page URL you will be automatically redirected to the new page
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016
- How To Get Google Assistant On Any Android Phone - October 31, 2016