Did you accidentally deleted an important file from your computer ? If yes Stop crying thinking about that.Today in this article i will guide you through how to recover permanently deleted files from your Windows XP/7/8/8.1 and 10 PCs.
Have you accidentally deleted an important file from your Windows PC/Laptop,And also cleared that file from Recycle Bin or Deleted that file using “SHIFT+DELETE” function.Don’t worry well actually we can do recover this files back to our computer or Laptop in less than 15 Minute.
Now your task is to carefully read this article and go through the steps i mentioned.We can recover files that are deleted using “SHIFT+DELETE” and Files that are cleared from Recycle Bin.
How To Recover Deleted Files ?
- How To Increase RAM of Android Device [Root & Non – Root] - December 4, 2016
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016