Security is the one factor that some users check when visiting website/blog.Nowadays Hacking is common, Even our Kerala Government’s official e-portal Website kerala.gov.in was hacked by a group of people.There are many remedy you can make use of for protecting your website and your website data.
Enabling HTTPS is another way you can make your website more secure than the other website.
Now Google is also offering this feature for free in blogger blog.Any blogger/blogspor blog users can make their blog secure by HTTPS.
Currently now google only offer HTTPS for blog that are hosted at Google only.If your blog is routed to any custom domain you will be not eligible for this google’s offer
Check how HTTP is different from HTTPS :
The tutorial is simply straight forward
Go to Blogger Dashboard > Settings > Basic Settings
Now you will find a new option HTTPS Availability as 3rd option
Now simply select Yes from the option there and your blog will be now visible in https version too.
After making changes your blog will be visible in both http and https versions.
Note ; Bloggers using custom domain can’t use this feature.We can expect that Google will add it soon to custom domain.
Now you can also add Twitter Feed Box To Your Blogger Blog
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016
- How To Get Google Assistant On Any Android Phone - October 31, 2016