Finally, the wait is over and AdSense got it’s new User Interface update from Google. Google has officially rolled out the new UI Change in the AdSense Homepage and other pages.AdSense Team developer was working hard over the past year to bring Material Design principle to the AdSense UI and finally its done.
Developer team has completely updated the UI and next onwards when a user login to his/her AdSense account, a popup will ask them to check the new User Interface.Everytime Google is doing something great for their publishers and here is the latest update from them.
|Image Credit: AdSense Blog|
The Homepage of the AdSense Dashboard has completely changed and it now makes it easier to know deeper analytics and Performance report from the Dashboard itself. The Stunning New Material Design User Interface itself is the biggest change in the new UI from the previous one.
If you are not aware of Google Material Design, have a look at its official page
Material Design itself is the biggest change in the new UI. Google Developer Team had been working for the past one year for the major UI Change in AdSense.Redesigned Menu and Navigation Bar makes it easier for Publishers to surf through the DashBoard.
The way that they had arranged and organized columns on the Homepage makes it easier for the publisher to check inside performance report straight from the dashboard itself.
|Image Credit: AdSense Blog|
Moreover, AdSense now enables its publishers to arrange the Homepage as the way the publisher needs.The publisher can Add, Edit or make changes to existing Cards on the Homepage and add a new one if they want.
Previously, AdSense used to have the Navigation Bar on the top of the window, But now with the new UI Change, Navigation Bar has changed to the left side, arranging options in a vertical manner.(Again a cool idea, Huh?)
As per the official AdSense post, the changes are being made on their systems and will be working for it on the coming days. As per the recent news, Google Analytics is also getting a new User Interface with advanced options. It is expected that Google Analytics to have a Material Design Principle.Anyway, let’s wait and see what changes had Google prepared fro Google Analytics on the coming days.
AdSense New UI Screens:
Old AdSense UI:
AdSense’s new User Interface update is really cool and all publishers are definitely going to enjoy it.
As AdSense Developer team managed to incorporate Material Design Principle to the Core Theme of AdSense, It will really help Publishers to manage their account easily.
Now do share your thoughts about the new AdSense UI Change 🙂
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016