Google Adsense is the best contextual advertising network and Adsense is popular worldwide.I have already shared some articles about 11 Things to do before applying for Adsense.Once you are approved by Google Adsense publisher program you also want to verify yourself in Adsense.
If you want to receive money from Adsense you are required to verify your Address with Adsense.To verify your Adress in Adsense, they sent a letter to you when you reach a minimum Address verification threshold.Basically, this letter will have a unique PIN which you have to enter it in your Adsense account.
Google Adsense Address Verification minimum threshold is $10, Once you have $10 in your finalized balance a message will ask you to do necessary steps.
For many reasons sometime, the PIN Sent by Adsense will not reach you.In this situation, you can verify your Address with Adsense using an alternate method given by them itself.Using this alternate method you can verify your Address by sending them a scanned copy of Proof-like ID Card, Aadhar Card(Indian users), Driving Licence, Passport or any other similar document which has your exact address in it.
You Can Use:
- ID Card
- Driving Licence
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Internet Bill
- Bank Statement
How to verify Address in Adsense without PIN?
- How To Increase RAM of Android Device [Root & Non – Root] - December 4, 2016
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016