You might have experienced some kind lag while running applications which requires a lot of Physical memory or RAM.It is quite expectable and nothing to wonder.
Your computer or Laptop get hanged or not respond to the command you give, the only reason behind this is an Insufficient physical memory in your PC.
Did you know that Pendrive can be used as Virtual RAMs? If No then read this article and find more about converting your Pendrive into a ram for a temporary use.
Check: How to convert .exe to .msi
- Will speed up your PC.
- Temporary Change anytime we can revert the changes.
How To Use Pendrive As Virtual RAM?
Now you have successfully converted your Pendrive into a RAM.
How To Revert Changes?
Step 1: Go to Properties of the pen drive
Step 2: Click on Readyboost
Step 3: Now click on Do not use this device option
Step 4: Now format your Pen drive!
That’s it all changes has been reverted and your Virtual memory is now a pen drive.
Now I’m sure that your system will faster than before, Without no lag, Hang or not responding applications
Hope you guys enjoyed this article,
Do drop your valuable feedbacks right below
- How To Increase RAM of Android Device [Root & Non – Root] - December 4, 2016
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016