Doing a Keyword Research before writing an Article in your Blog will help you to get more attention to your Blog post.Google Keyword Planner is a FREE Tool used by many Bloggers for doing Keyword Research for their Blog Articles.
If you don’t have enough money to go with Premium Keyword Research tools like SEMruh, Long Tail Pro, and Alexa, then Google Keyword Planner is best for you.It helps you to do Keyword Research a topic and Find its Advertiser Bid, Monthly search Volume, Competition and much more.
Now let’s quickly jump into the Article and find How to use Google Keyword Planner?
Why use Google Keyword Planner?
We all want our blog to rank high in search engine, for this we use various SEO Optimization tricks, Keyword Planning is also a part of SEO Optimization and Google Keyword Planner help you to do Keyword Research.First of all, we need to find what users are interested in and Optimize our Blog content according to that.
How to use Google Keyword Planner?
Step 1: Go to Google Keyword Planner.
Step 2: Sign into Adwords.
Step 3: Now click on Find new keyword and get search volume data.
Step 4: Type in your Keyword in Product or service text box.
Step 5: Click on Get Idea.
Now a page will load related to your Keywords.
Step 6: Click on Keyword Ideas Tab.
Step 7: Now in this page you will see detail like Monthly search Volume, Advertiser Bid, Competition among other Users, along with Graphical Statistics Representation.Not only that, It ill also show some Related keywords that are related to your Targetted Keyword.
Step 8: You will see a tab called Suggested Bid. This shows that How much will Advertisers pay for ads with this keyword on your Blog.Next time onwards, when you write an article try to include High Paying keywords in it.
Step 9: You should also check Keyword with Low to Medium Competion.always Keyword with High suggestion Bid may has High Competition.
Step 10: After all, Finally add this keyword in your Blog Post.Use it somewhere randomly to get more Ad exposure and Earning.
You should randomly use this keyword for about 5-6 time on the different area of your Blog Post, But do remember, while adding this keyword to a random area of your blog post, It should not affect your Blogging style anyway.
Thanks for reading How to use Google Keyword Planner for Keyword Research? Do share it if it really helps you! Keep visiting!
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016
- How To Get Google Assistant On Any Android Phone - October 31, 2016