Hi guys, Today i came up with a really interesting WhatsApp trick, By which you can use 2 WhatsApp accounts in a single Android Smartphone.
The below given tricks to use 2 WhatsApp in a single Android phone does not require any rooting of your device.
Nowadays, Almost all smartphones come with a dual sim feature in which, Users can use two SIM Cards in a single mobile.In most case one number will be official for your office works and other one will be for local purposes.Now in this situation what will you do to use your official and unofficial numbers both for WhatsApp for office and local purposes, Are you going to buy two phones for two different uses? Off course NO that’s why you are here to read this article to find How to use 2 WhatsApp on a single Android Phone
In this article i will be sharing two unique method for using 2 WhatsApp in Single Android Phone, Which does not require rooted android phone.
Method 1 : Using OGWhatsApp
OGWhatsApp is a android app, that let you run two WhatsApp on a single android devices which does not require to root your device.
1. Take a complete backup of your WhatsApp data and store it some were else
2. Now go to Settings > Apps > WhatsApp and clear all Data by clicking on Clear Data option
3. Now Rename the existing WhatsApp directory /sdcard/WhatsApp directory to /sdcard/OGWhatsApp. You can use any Android File Manager or Any PC/Laptop for doing this
4. Uninstall WhatsApp from your phone
5. Download and Install OGWhatsApp from the link given above
6. Once Installed, Do verify your old registered WhatsApp number with OGWhatsApp that’s it
(Now we have installed 1st WhatsApp account, Next is to 2nd account)
7. Go to Play Store or any mass website and Re-Install the original WhatsApp again.
8. Now register your another number with this downloaded WhatsApp and verify it with OTP sent
Now we have created 2 WhatsApp account on a single Android Phone
Method 2 : For Android 5.0 Lollipop users
This trick is specifically for Android 5.0 Lollipop users.You can add multiple users in Lollipop based smartphones, So just make use of that
1. Go to Settings > Users and then add a new users
2. Now create a new user account with required details and set it up
3. Now switch to New User by pulling down the notification panel and click on new user icon
4.Once turned up, Your phone looks like out of the box with default settings.
5. Now install WhatsApp by going Play Store or with the setup you have
6. Create a regular account as usual
Congratulations! Now you have created 2 WhatsApp account on a single Android Smartphone without root or any Custom ROM.
This is the two easy way in which you can run 2 WhatsApp account on a single phone with 2 SIM Cards.The special highlight of this tutorial is that, Your phone is not required to root in order to apply this trick.
Now go WhatsApp, Happy WhatsApping 🙂
- How To Increase RAM of Android Device [Root & Non – Root] - December 4, 2016
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016