Microsoft has released their New version of Windows “Windows 10” which you may have heard before.Windows 10 is good challenging Version of windows from Microsoft which gives good performance speed, easy to use multiple desktops etc are the features that make Windows 10 more good
If you don’t have Windows 10 with you can do download it from Microsoft’s official website or Download the activated version of Windows 10 2016.
Like every Windows, Windows 10 also have an option called Automatic Update.This option is really helpful for users who have High-Speed Broadband and people with the limited net connection will suffer a lot with this option.Windows 10 will automatically update your Windows 10 up to date.So toady in this article I will show you how to Disable to Stop Windows Updates from Windows 10
1. Stop Updates From Service Options
Step 1: Go to Control Panel
Step 2: Now go to Administrative Tools option
Step 3: Now click on the Services option
Step 4: In this windows you will see all running windows process
Step 5: Now scroll down and find an option “windows update service” and turn off it
Now let’s check how to turn off it.
Step 6: Now right click on the option and click on Properties
Step 7: Go to General Options
Step 8: Now look for Startup Type option and turn it off by clicking on Disable button
Step 9: Then click on Stop button on Service Status tab
Step 10: Then click on the OK Button
That’s it Windows 10 automatic updates feature has been disabled and no more Internet will be used to update the windows files.
2. Stop Updates From Network Options
If you have limited Internet Connection and if you want to Disable automatic Updates Windows 10 has an amazing option called metered internet connection.With this option, you can turn off Windows and other Applications updates
Now, to set your Metered Internet Connection follow the steps.
Step 1: Open Setting App
Step 2: Now select Network & Internet option
Step 3: Now scroll down and click on Advanced Options
Step 4: Then select Metered Connection option
Step 5: All Done! No more automatic updates
This is the some of the working method by which you can turn off your Automatic update option from your Windows 10 OS.
But, Do remember that when ever a new Service update is Available your System won’t recognize it and leave it
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016