Hi, guys, Today in this article I will show you How to Root and Unroot almost any Android Device without PC In a single click.
Sometimes you ant to root your Android Device for various needs like installing Apps that require Root permission and also to install custom ROM and all.If you don’t have enough knowledge about Rooting your Android Device then this guide will definitely help you.
Check: How to remove shortcut virus from your PC/Laptop and Pendrive
In this article, you will also find How to Unroot your Android Device after successful Root.So once you have rooted the device and your needs are finished then you can revert the changes back and unroot your Android Device.
By Rooting your Android Device you gain a super user access to your smartphone or Android device and you can customize it according to your needs.Once the rooting process is completed, you can get around any restrictions that your manufacturer may have applied.And also you can perform various tasks like Installing Custom ROMs, You can do overclock or underclock your device’s processor.
Risk of Rooting
Do remember Rooting your Android device will void your Phone’s warranty so be careful about that.
Prepare your Device
Make sure that your Android Device has at least 60 percent of Charge remaining and
- Disable Antivirus if any.
- Backup important files and contacts (If anything goes wrong)
How To Root Your Android Device?
How to Unroot your Android Device?
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016