Do you want to Mirror your Android Device screen to your PC over wifi or USB? If yes then stay tuned to this article to find How.
Sometimes there are situations, where you want to use your Phone content on your PC or TV, In this situation, we usually transfer the files to PC and then use it. Now with MirrorGo software you can easily Mirror your Android Device screen to your PC.
We are using wifi and USB as a medium to do this, and also, this does not require any root access.
Before going in, we need a software for doing this.You can download it from the Link given below.
Now let’s Start.
Some Features of MirrorGo:
You can download MirrorGo software from their official website.
Link: Official website
How To Mirror?
Step 1: Download MirrorGo software from the Link given above.
Step 2: Install it.
Step 3: Once Installed, Open it.
Step 4: Now adjust the screen Resolution of your choice or leave setting default.
Step 5: Now connect your Android Phone to your PC using USB Cable or wifi.
(If you are connecting via wifi then, Make sure that both the PC and Phone is connected to same wifi network.)
(If you are connecting via USB Cable, then make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your Phone.)
Step 6: Wait for the setup.
Step 7: Once done, the Mirroring process will start
Now whatever things you do in your Phone gets reflected exactly in your PC, You may Play a game, watch a Video, or even chat with your Friend.
- We also have some additional options like Recording screen, Take a snapshot etc.
Hope you guys find this Tutorial useful.This is one of the best methods for mirroring your Android Screen to PC or Laptop.
By Mirroring your Android screen to PC/Laptop you can experience a large screen preview of your Smartphone screen.
Now you can watch games or play movies in your Smartphone and view it on your PC.Laptop
Do share this Article with your friends and comment if you have any doubts or questions. We are happy to answer your doubts.
- How To Increase RAM of Android Device [Root & Non – Root] - December 4, 2016
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016