Hi guys, Do you know guys that now Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP can be installed on any Android device using a simple windows software called Change My Software.
Yes guys, it’s true and completely free process, In this article, i will explain all the steps for installing Windows on your Android device with high-quality pictures and better illustrations.
Usually, Android devices run Android operating system which is developed by Google and in this article you will find how to use Windows instead of Android on your Android smartphone or Tablet devices.
All the process mentioned in this tutorial is simple and handy.and off course you need a PC or a Laptop for doing this process.
Below given are the basic things you need for the windows installation.
- A Windows PC or Laptop
- An Android Device like Smartphone or Tablet
- USB Cable
- ‘Change My Software’ windows program
- A working Internet Connection.
How To Install Windows In Android?
To Install Other Versions Of Windows:
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016
- How To Get Google Assistant On Any Android Phone - October 31, 2016