Remix OS is an Operating system developed for PC and Laptop based on Android mobile OS.This OS has the same User interface which Android has.This operating system is a part of the Android x86 Open source project.
From the first day of release itself, this OS has got many positive feedbacks from users all around the world.You can do multi-tasking, Capture screenshots, Resize Window size and many more.
You can read more about this OS HERE at Jide TechnologieS official Website.
Today in this article I will show you guys How to install this Remix OS in your PC or Laptop.This is a Dual boot guide so you can use 2 different operating system along with this Remix OS.
- Torrent Downloading Client.
- Remix OS 2.0 and Remix OS USB Installer.
- USB 3.0
- BIOS Should have Legacy Boot Mode Enabled (Or Enable it manually)
- 8 GB USB Drive (FAT32 Format)
- Windows PC.
How to do it?
Step 1: Go to start menu and type “Partition “
Step 2: Now from the search results select “Create and delete hard disk partitions” and open it
Step 3: Now right-click on any one of the drives like D or C, and click on Shrink volume option.
Step 4: Now enter 16384 in space to entering the amount to shrink(In MB)
Step 5: And click on shrink
Step 6: wait for the process to be completed
Step 7: Now right-click on the newly created partition(An unallocated one) and click on New simple Volume
Step 8: Click Next, Next, Next
Step 9: Now select file system an FAT32 and give it a Name like Remix OS
Step 10: Click Next and finally on Finish
Step 11: Now we have created a new 16 Gigabyte partition to install Remix OS on it.
(Make sure that WinRAR is installed on your PC, if not Download it)
Step 12: Extract the downloaded Remix OS .zip file
Step 13: Now right click on extracted ISO file and click on “Extract to …. ” option
Step 14: Now open the folder and copy all the content inside
Step 15: Now go and paste it into the new partition we created.
Step 16: Install the EasyBCD application that we downloaded earlier
Step 17: Open EasyBCD software
Step 18: Click on Create New Entry option
Step 19: Under Portable/External Media click on ISO
Step 20: Give it a name like Remix OS and click on the path icon and select the ISO File we extracted
Step 21: Now press Add Entry button
Step 22: Now a command window will open
Step 23: wait for the command process to be complete
Step 24: Once done, It will show a successful message
Step 25: Now click on Tool and click on Restart Computer option
Step 26: Once your computer is turned on, it will ask you to select which operating system do you want to start. Now select Remix OS option
Your PC might restart once
Step 27: Now you will get two option to select from Guest Mode and Resident Mode
Step 28: Select Resident Mode
Resident Mode and Guest Mode:
Resident Mode: If you choose resident mode then all the data you did will be saved after every reboot.
Guest Mode: If you choose guest mode then all your saved data will be erased after every reboot.
That’ it guys Now you have successfully Installed Remix OS on to your Hard Disk in your PC.We have done a dual boot between Remix OS and Windows so you can now use both Remix OS And Windows in the same PC according to your taste.Whenever you want to switch between the to OS jut Restart your Computer and select which OS you want to open.
Hope you guys find this article useful.Now drop your valuable feedbacks below in the comment section.
Background of Featured Image used in this article is from Jide Technologie’s website
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016