Do you want to install apps from Google Play store in your YouWave Android Player? By default Google App store is not installed in YouWave Android Simulator. You need to install Google Play store yourself. In my previous post I talked about YouWave Android player which is a good alternative for Bluestack Android Player. In this post I going to show you how you can easily install Google Apps from Google Play Store in YouWave Android Player.
Installing Google Play Store in YouWave Android Player
Step 1: Open YouWave Android Player and Click on View->Online Content
Step 2: Double Click on Google Play Store icon
It Will Download Google Play Store in your YouWave Android Player.
Step 3: Download Complete and there will Google Play Store icon in the left panel of your YouWave Android Player. Click on this icon to launch the application.
Step 4: Click on this icon to launch the application.
Step 5 : Click to create or use existing Google Account. I have a Google Account so I clicked Existing account button.
That’s all Now Google Play Service Has Been Installed On Your YouWave
Please Do Comment Your Exprience/Feedback
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016