Google Adsense has a strict policy regarding the age of the person using their service.Certain service of Google like Adwords, Android Pay, AdSense all need a minimum age of 18 for creating an account and use it.
Services above 18 :
- Android Pay
- Google Wallet
But what if you have a blog with good traffic and is ready for adsense approval, But your age is under 18. Don’t worry Legally there is a way for getting approved by Google Adsense for that website. But the only problem is that you can’t create it on your Google Accounts.
Instead of your account you can use your Parents account if they allow you.As per google it is legally possible and it won’t violate google adsense policy.
Before Going In : Your parents must allow you to create an adsense account under their account, If google find it is not by your parents, Then your account will be banned
How To Submit :
As usual go to Google.com/adsense and click on sign up for a new account
Now from the account selection page click on Use Another Account
Now Ask your parent to login to his her account
And submit your website to them
After review you will get a response from them soon
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016