Sometimes we want to find Themes for our WordPress blog.And finding a wordpress theme is such difficult task too.Now what will you do if you are interested in a WP theme another WP blog use ?
There are many medium for finding wordpress theme of a particular wordpress blog one among theme without using any third party websites we are going to find it only using Google Chrome web browsers itself.
There are many websites that is capable for finding wordpress theme of a particular blog.Some of them are whatwpthemeisthat.com, www.wpthemedetector.com,, Now if this tools fails to find we have got another way for doing it using Google Chrome dev tools.If you have a little knowledge about Dev tools than you can do easily find it.
How To Find It ?
We are using Google Chrome as medium for this task, You can download latest real time updated version here.
1.Open particular blog you want to find the theme
2.Now press F12 button on your keyboard
3.Now select Source option
4.Now click on WP Content
5.Now click on Theme option
6.Now double click on CSS file
Here you go now you will get your theme info.
Screenshot Info :
That’s it now you have get the theme name, Now do google search with the name of the theme and download it
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016