Google Play store is the one stop place where you will find Android Apps and other similar Android Utilities.Any users can download Android Apps from Google Play store to their Android smartphone.
Play store has both Free and Paid apps in it, If you are trying to download FREE apps then you don’t want to pay them but if your are about to download paid apps then you should pay them.
Have you ever thought of a possible trick by which you can download Paid apps from Playstore for Free? If yes, then today you will find it.
Here I’m sharing 3 methods by which you can download paid apps from Playstore for free.
Method 1: BlackMart
If you are using this method, then you should download an App called BlackMart Alpha.This is an android app let you download Paid Apps for free.Most and top paid Apps of Play store is available to download here.
Step 1: Download BlackMart Alpha.
Step 2: Install it on your Android Device.
Step 3: Now open BlackMart app and type the name of the app in the search box.
Step 4: Now many results will show up, Choose one and tap on Install button.
Step 5: Once installed you can use it as regular.
Method 2 –
- How To Increase RAM of Android Device [Root & Non – Root] - December 4, 2016
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016