Have you ever thought of a possible way for downloading apps from Google Play store as APK File and keep it on your computer, In not there is a way for doing that.
You may wonder that there is no such download button in play store then how could we do that? Today for downloading apps from play store to PC we are not using Google play’s service instead we are using a third party website name apk-dl.com
Few days back, I want to download Clash Of Clan to my PC to play it with an Android Emulator, Then after many researches I came to know about this awesome website know as apk-dl.com
Similarly, The same company has websites to download YouTube videos and A image converter.
When you are about to download apps from Playstore you need a Gmail account and you need to sign in to get it.But in the case of apk-dl.com you are not required to sign or create a new account.
You can also keep a backup of the file in your computer, Which can be used later if lost.
How To Download Apps From Apk-dl.com
1. Go to apk-dl.com
2.Then go to play store and search for the particular app you want to download
3 Now from the address bar of the browser copy the full URL of that web page
4. Now, Back to apk-dl.com’s homepage and paste the URL in the space provided
5.Now click Search
6. Then on the next page, you will get the apps details and button to download the app
7. Now click on the Green download button
8. Voila !!! Your app gets’s start to download
(During downloading if you got an error in IDM”Expired Link “ click here to fix it)
Then now, You can use the downloaded app in any Android Emulator or send it to your mobile device and play it or else you can keep the file on your hard drive as a backup.
Watch The Video Tutorial:
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016