Whatsapp is the most used smartphone messaging service.As the developers of WhatsApp regularly checking for new bugs and fix new problems, One of the featurethat WhatsAapp developers added in the new version of WhatsApp is the Read Receipt option. Now let’s check how can we make use of this new option from WhatsApp.
When you are chatting with your friends or in a Group Conversation, If a message is seen by you then the sender will get a notification saying that you have read the message by a BLUE Tick Feature.So if you want to get rid of this feature then follow the below-given steps.
Today in this article i will mention 2 easy Methods by which you can disable the Blue tick function from WhatsApp.
||DOWNLOAD NOW ||
Step 1: Download/Update your existing WhatsAapp to the neweer version
Step 2: Open WhatsApp
Step 3: Click on the three dot gear button from the above right side of the screen
Step 4: From the Drop down click on the Settings option
Step 5: Now click on Account option
Step 6: Click on Privacy option
Step 7: Now, under Messaging tab, Just untick the Read Receipts option
That’s it guys this is the two simple method by which you can disable Blue ticks from WhatsApp
Hope you enjoyed this article
Do drop your valuable feedbacks 🙂
- How To Increase RAM of Android Device [Root & Non – Root] - December 4, 2016
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016