Microsoft has tried hard and added a lot more new features to Windows 10.But they did not add a feature, that will let you create a wifi Hotspot on your PC.
If you have an Internet connection to your PC, then you can do use the same Internet in your smartphone or any other device too.If your Internet connection is connected to your PC via wifi Router then you can directly use The Internet from the router to your Device.Now what will you do if you don’t have a wifi router?
If your computer includes a wifi component, then you can create a wifi hotspot with that.Almost all modern Laptop and PC have wifi chip in it right out of the box and If your computer is old and have no wifi component, then you can also use a wifi Adapter which you can directly plug into a UB port.
There are many third-party applications that help us to create wifi hotspot in our computer, But today in this article I will show you guys how to create a wifi hotspot without any third party application and with built in windows features
How to create Wi-Fi Hotspot in Windows using CMD?
Step 1: Press Windows Key + X.
Step 2: From the pop-up, select Command Prompt(Admin)
Step 3: Now click on Yes button to give Administrator permission
Step 4: In Command Prompt Window paste the below given command with necessary change.
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=YourSSIDName key=YourKey
Step 5: Replace YourSSIDName ith your wifi network name.
Step 6: Replace YourKey ith your wifi password
Step 7: Hit Enter.
Now you have created a wireless connection, next is to activate it.
Step 8: Step 8: Now jut paste the below given command in CMD window to start this wireless connection.
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
Make sure that your new wifi connection setting is turned ON for sharing option from Network and Sharing centre.
Step 9: Now to stop the newly created connection, jut paste the below given command in CMD.
netsh wlan stop hostednetwork
That’s it now you have turned this wifi network OFF
Now take your device which you want to use The Internet and turn ON wifi.Now search for available connections and you will find this newly created connection tap on that and enter the password you mentioned earlier.That’s it now you are using your PC Laptop’s internet connection in your smartphone or any other device
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016