One of the best way for running Windows EXE files on your Android Device is to Convert the exe file into an Apk file and then install that Apk file on your Android Device.
However, if you want to run Windows EXE programs in your Android device without installing Windows on your Android device, Then today this article helps you a lot.
Android Users can only install APK based Android Applications on their device.But in this present situation there are tons of Windows EXE based Application which includes both software and interesting games.After reading this article you will be able to Install EXE Windows programs on your Android APK based Device. Sounds really Cool Huh ?
How To Convert Windows EXE To Android APK File ?
You need a working EXE executable file and Change My Software: EXE to APK Converter Tool(Which can be downloaded from the link given below)
Note : Few months back the software Change My Software: EXE to APK Converter Tool was 100% FREE,.Users was able to download the file within few mouse clicks.But now to download the application given above you need to submit a survey or Pay them in order to get the setu file of the oftware.
But thank GOD i have got a link from which you can download the software for completely FREE without completing Survey or Paying them single penny.Still the software is downloaded from the publisher website and no modification has done to the software by me
Download EXE to APK File Converter : FREE
Download EXE to APK File Converter : Premium
(You can download the file from this website by completeing a short survey or by paying them a little.)
1. After you download the RAR file simply Extract it using WinRAR
2. Now Launch the Software
3. Now click on “I have a Portable Version” and click Next in the software
4. Now browse and add your specific EXE file that you want to convert
(It will take some time to load files,)
5. Once after the file is loaded then click on Convert button
The time taken for the process of conversion depends upon the size of the file you have selected for converting.So leave it for the process to be complete
6. After the conversion process is complete you will get a window like this (See the screenshot below)
7. Now you have your fresh APK file of the specific file you converted.
8. Now transfer this converted APK file to your Smartphone or Tablet using any method and Install it.Once installed use it like a pro.
See how simple it was to convert the usual Windows EXE file to Android APK file using the above mentioned method.Now use it like your wish.
Drop us a comment if you face any problem throughout the process of conversion,We will catch you back soon 🙂
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016
- How To Get Google Assistant On Any Android Phone - October 31, 2016