Google Adsense Is the primary earning source for almost all bloggers and internet marketers.The best fact about Google Adsense Is that there Is no minimum traffic you need in order to get accepted to Adsense.If you have a blog which completely accept their TOS then you will definitely get an Adsense Approval.
How does Adsense Revenue work?
Adsense has both CPM and CPC based revenue model.Now let’s check the basic factors about Adsense.
- CPM – Cost per 1000 Impressions.
- CPC – (Cot Per Click) – usually somewhere between 0.2 to $1.
- RPM – Revenue from 1000 Impressions.
- CTR – Click Through Rate – Click from per 100 impressions(Usually somewhere between 1 to 10 percent based on the particular ad,)
How Much Can You Earn?
Check: How to use Google Keyword Planner for Keyword Research?
How To Create A Social Content Locker For Blogger Blogs
How To Write SEO Optimized Post For Your Blog
50 Most Popular Bloggers From India With Alexa Rank[April 2016]
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016
- How To Get Google Assistant On Any Android Phone - October 31, 2016