This exclusive guide will help you to Manually Update your Android smartphone by Installing OTA Update Zip File using stock Recovery mode.This guide will be applicable for every Android Phone that has Stock Recovery, You should download the right OTA Firmware for your Device, If you use different one then your Phone will get Soft Bricked.
This Guide is Simple and Handy, All you want is the right OTA Firmware which is available to download for your Phone’s Model.Do remember this method is for only Stock Recovery and not for Image file.
www.ipeeworld.com will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk
- Make sure that your Phone have at least 60 Percent of Charge left.
- Make sure your Device comes with a Stock Recovery.
Download right OTA Update Firmware for your Device model.You can find it from various Internet sources.
How to Install OTA Updates Zip File via Stock Recovery
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016
- How To Get Google Assistant On Any Android Phone - October 31, 2016