Are you suffering from many unwanted Subscription and getting your gmail Inbox full ? Then Unroll.me is the best solution for your problem.Basically Unroll.me is a web based software which will integrate to your Gmail account with the prior permission from Account owner and with certain Access to your Mail account like Your name, Your Basic account profile etc.,
In my previous post i have showed you guys how to Create a Free Business Email on Your Domain name Like Admin@Yourname.com
Let’s go in through step by step
1.Go to Unroll.Me Signup Page and on the pop up give your particular Gmail Mail Address which you want to blog subscriptions.
2.On the next page give access to Unroll.me App on Gmail
Now you have created your free account on Unroll.Me, Now you can see a Status bar showing scanning your Inbox, Wait the scanning process to be complete.
3.In this page you will see the current subscription you have on your particular Gmail Account
4.Next to the name of the subscription you can see two options RollUp and Unsubscribe
5.Click Unsubscribe option for the Subscription which you want to stop
6.And click continue now the selected Subscription will be removed from your gmail account
Voila… Now we have rolled out unwanted subscription and Our gmail account is safe!
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016