I recently started using GetSiteControl in my blog and it’s just awesome.After using it more than 3 months, Now I am writing a quality Review about GetSiteControl and How it works.
If you have a blog or website, then you will understand How important it is to engage and interact with your Readers.The most common method for Interacting with your Blog Readers is through using some widgets like survey, Contact ,Opt-in Form, Recommendation widget etc.,If you want to use any of three widgets at the same time, then you should probably Install three different widgets on your Blog.
Installing too many widgets to your Blog will make your site load very slow and also it will affect your Blog Ranking and Drops your search Engine Ranking.
In this situation, GetSiteControl really helps every Blogger and website owners.Now, let us see what are the unique widget they provide, How it works etc.
How GetSiteControl works?
GetSiteControl helps us to add, edit and access all widget used in our Blog from a single Control Panel or GetSiteControl Dashboard. By using GetSiteControl you can increase your Visitor user engagement in your site.
- FREE as well as PRO plan
- Easy to Use
- Unlimited Customization
- User Targeting
- Content Behavior settings
Widget Powered By GetSiteControl:
Plans and Pricing:
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016