This is a free service provided by Infolinks and you are not about to pay a single penny for that.
Actually this is not a tutorial, As every publishers will be knowing this when they have logged in to their dashboard.But some of you might have not heard it before for this purpose now i’m sharing it with you.
Go to Publisher page and log in to your infolinks account
Then go to Reports page
Now you will see a turn on button next to the first option “e-Mail be my reports”
Then you will be prompted with in which basis do you want to get updates
Now Infolinks offer, on Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and custom type too.
Here is one example of e-mail received from Infolinks
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016
- How To Get Google Assistant On Any Android Phone - October 31, 2016