FreeCharge has taken a great move by introducing Go Mastercard.This Go Mastercard is a Virtual card that is linked with your Freecharge wallet and is secure and safe.
You can use this Mastercard to do shopping online on any website in India like FlipKart, Amazon.in and many more!As said earlier this is a virtual Debit card which can be used only for purchasing online.
Cash inside the Freecharge Wallet acts as the cash in your Mastercard.So hurry up and get your FREE Mastercard now.
Step 1: Head over to FreeCharge
Step 2: Login to your Freecharge account
Step 3: Now in account section you will find an option called Go Mastercard, Click on it or Visit this link directly.
Step 4: Now scroll down click Get My Card
Step 5: Now type a unique secret MPIN(Your card’s password or pin) and type it again in the confirmation box
Step 6: Click on Summit button
Now on the next screen, You can see your Mastercard with necessary details like Card Number, CVV, Expiry Date
Finally, Your new Mastercard from Freecharge is ready to use
Once you have logged out from your Freecharge account, If you want to access you are Credit card then you should type MPIN to verify you.
Features Of Go Mastercard:
(Taken from Freecharge’s official page)
1. FreeCharge Unplugged – Use your FreeCharge Go MasterCard to pay online anywhere in India with your FreeCharge Balance.
2. Safe And Secure– Freecharge is PCI-DSS compliant and you can use your FreeCharge Go MasterCard to keep your banking details secure online.
3. Virtual is Real- Use your FreeCharge Go MasterCard just like a regular card for online payments.
How to use this card?
1. Visit your favourite Shopping website and choose a product
2. Select Debit card option from the checkout page
3. You will receive the OTP in your registered Freecharge mobile number
4. Enter the OTP and you are done
- Only 1(one) card for per user
- You can choose your desired PIN(MPIN)
Now do shopping on any Indian website using this Go Mastercard.The amount what you have in your Freecharge’s wallet acts as, the amount that you have in Credit Card.You are not required to pay anything to get this card, It’s completely free and powered by FreeCharge.
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016
- How To Get Google Assistant On Any Android Phone - October 31, 2016