You might have faced an error saying “The File Is Too Large For The Destination File System” while copying large files which is more then 3.5 Gigabyte to a pen drive or an SD.
It is a common error faced by a lot of people around the world who uses a windows computer to transfer file to a Pendrive or any other such removable medias.
Check: How to use pendrive as RAM
This error can be fixed by a simple trick.Follow the guide completely.
How To Fix The Error?
Step 1: Plug in the Pendrive.
Step 2: Now Right click on the pen drive from File Explorer and click on Format option.
Step 3: Now choose the file system as NTFS.
Step 4: And Allocation Size Unit as default.
Step 5: Now press the Format button.
Step 6: Wait for the formatting process to be complete.
Step 7: Everything Done!
Now try to copy a large file of more than 3 Gigabyte to the Pendrive and see the change.
After performing this process, your pen drive’s File system will be NTFS all Allocation Size Unit is set to default.
Hope you guys enjoyed this article.
Do drop your valuable comments right below.
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016