Hi friends today we are going to see How to download Droi4X Offline Installer for your Windows and Mac computers. Droid4X is a Android Emulator(Software) used for running Android Apps on your Windows or Mac computers.
Droid4X is now available for both Windows and Mac operating systems, By which you can run your favourite Android Apps and Games on your computer.
In this article, You will find how to Download, Install and configure Droid4X for first time on your Windows Mac computers.
Features to Consider About Droid4X :
- The best ever Android Emulator that exist.
- Droid4X allows users to use Key Boards and change control to their wish.
- You can even use Joysticks to play games
- You can control Droid4X through your Android and iOS smartphones.
- You can capture your Screen and share it with your loved ones through social media or any other related options.
Difference between Online and Offline Installers :
That’s why always better to use Offline installer instead of Online one.
Windows Versions :
Mac OS Versions :
All Mac OS Version
How to Configure Droid4X for First Time!
4. Once after you install Droid4X, It will automatically launch the application
That’s it now run your favourite games and apps on your PC with Droid4X. This is how we can download Droid4X Offline Installer for our Windows and Mac computers.
Drop us your feedback and valuable comments
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016