Android Mobile users are being Increased Day by Day. Almost every Android Users use their Mobile for surfing the Internet, Downloading, Watching Videos Online and Downloading New Applications to their phone and trying it.
If you have A Blog or Website, Creating an Android Application can Help you a lot.There are innumerable features that help your website or blog grow through Android Applications.Mobile Users are Increasing day by day, Every User use Internet in their Phone for Various Needs.Sometimes they visit your blog and also Install some new Applications to their Smartphone.
This is the right time to create and publish your fresh new Android App in Google Play Store.
Some great features of Android Applications are, You can send an unlimited amount of Push Notifications to your App Users.When you Publish and Article in your Blog, Send Push Notifications to your Mobile Application Users.Then they will check that Notification and sometimes they read your whole Article.Sometimes they Click on Ads in your App and you can also make a Decent amount of money too.
Creating an Android App using the below given Guide is no way a tough task.You can Follow the Step by Step guide and Create your own Android App in less than 5 Minutes, It’s just a matter of few Mouse Clicks.
This Article is Specially written for People who don’t know Anything about Developing an Android App and No Coding Skill.This is just a Simple App.I will be Adding another Article for intermediate users for developing Android App with lot more Features than in this Article.
How to Create a Free Android App for your Blog/Website:
Here I’m using a website called ibuildapp for Creating this Android App.This is just for the sake of this Article nd I’m not adding much more Professional elements to this App.I Will explain some basics about creating an app through ibuildapp.
Firstly, Go to ibuildapp.com/
- Now Create a New Account
- Once you have created your Account, You will see an Orange Button saying, “CREATE MY APP” click on it.
- Now select one good Looking free theme from there,You can later customize as the way you want.Be sure to select a theme that matches your App.
- On the Customization page, you can edit and add your designs and make changes to existing elements like Background, Title, Font, Color, Tabs and much more.
- You can edit and add your own Tabs, and design it in the way you want.You can see a real-time demo from the right side of the Screen.This demo shows how your App look when a custom design is added.
- Now on Manage Navigation panel, Edit, add or change Tabs according to your Needs.
- Once you have added all tabs with Icons and other Text, Next is to Link that Icon or Text to another Location or Link.Click on every Icons individually and Add Links and other details.
Once you have clicked on any icon, On this page you will be asked to enter Page Title, URL and click on Save and Complete
- Now continue Adding Elements like this and make your App more Attractive.
- You can also add RSS Feed link to icons in the app, If you use such icons then you need to enter RSS Link in the below-given format.
- Now click on the Publish button and you will get your fresh new Android App, Before publishing make sure that you have added description and a Logo for App.
Once you are done. Your App will be hosted in ibuildapp for free. Now you can share the link in your Blog to download and let users install it in their Phone.
You can also publish the same Application in “Google Play Store” and “iTunes”. If you want to Publish App in Google Play Store then you should pay them a Signup fee which is $25 and on iTune you should pay $29 every month.
If you face any problem while creating your Android App, Let me know.Comment down below your Problems and Doubts.
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016
- How To Get Google Assistant On Any Android Phone - October 31, 2016