See every nook and corner of Android Marshmallow below ;
6.0 Android Marshmallow release Date :
At the special event on 29 September, Google used to tell that Marshmallow would start come online on existing Nexus device like Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9,.If you have any of the Nexus device with you listen to Google as you may have a Update.
If you have smartphones that are made by other manufacturer, The update depends on your Smartphone
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Release date is not yet conformed.
Security and Permission
Permission to Apps is one of the most important factor, App permission have overhanded to Android Marshmallow.As you are the owner of the samrtphone you are the one who want decide what kind of apps should run during the mobile is power on.And you are the one who want to decide which should you go or throw.
Now you will have advanced control over your apps on your hand set
At the time booting, if any changes has made to your phone or factory you will be warned
Finger print scanner is also one that gives you most security feature, To make your phone extra secure
Fingerprint scanner was one of the most expected feature from Android by it’s users.By the time Google has also added fingerprint security system with new OS. Not only for unlocking the device, but also for purchasing on Play store and other extra secure places which need more security
Device also need a dedicated hardware part to run Fingerprint scanning.Upcoming smartphones may have the extra ordinary Fingerprint scanner
Android Pay is Google’s new payment service to make payments online and offline simple ans secure.Android Pay allows users to pay bills with their Credit/Debit card which us linked with it.More than 700,000 store are compatible with Google Pay
NFC running devices are capable doing this and should run Android v4.4 KitKat or above.Android’s new payment platform is being supported by American Express, Master Card, Discover and Visa as well carries such as Verizon and T-Mobiles
Improved Copy Paste Actions
If you are a old Android versions user you might have took trials to understand waht the icons which appears next to the screen after selecting a portion of text is.
But in case of Android Marshmallow, After you have selected the text which you want, Below that appears three floating words Copy, Cut, Paste, Which will make simple smarter and faster
Power and Charging
The new function called Doze added by Google is a feature let users get more stand by than the others. With Doze your Android Device will be more efficient and power savable.
By various Motion Detectors, Android will recognize when a device is unused when person is asleep or the phone is kept undisturbed on a table it automatically reduce the use of background performance thus giving more stand by
Burke said that, The two Nexus 9 devices running Lollipop in one and Marshmallow preview in another one and Learned that Marshmallow gives more stand by than the Lollipop Versions
- Google Play’s “Best Of 2016” – Apps,Games, Movies And More - December 3, 2016
- Jio Happy New Year Offer – Offer Till March 2017 - December 1, 2016
- 10 Best Free Apps To Make Free Calls On Android - November 29, 2016
- How to Root/Unroot Android Device In One Click Without PC - November 25, 2016
- How To Run 2 WhatsApp, FB, Messenger, etc in a Single Android Phone – No Root - November 25, 2016
- How To Install WordPress On Your Windows PC/Laptop - November 23, 2016
- Create WhatsApp Account with U.S Number(+1) – Working Method - November 22, 2016
- How To Call Anyone With Any Number – 100% Working - November 13, 2016
- Maximum Allowed AdSense Ad Units on a Web Page [Update] - November 12, 2016
- 10+ Cool Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable on Your Phone - November 5, 2016